Saturday, March 26, 2016

Stephen Curry

     Stephen Curry is currently one of my favorite NBA players. He plays point guard for the Golden State Warriors and his dad is Dell Curry, a former NBA player. He was born into a family of basketball players so he's naturally great at playing ball. Last season, he got MVP and got the Warriors their first championship since 1975. Stephen is one of the top ten players in the NBA and has a career average of 21.6 points, 6.9 assists, and 1.8 steals per game.


     Asside from Curry being a legendary NBA player, he also has a shoe line with Under Armour. Stephen had an offer from Nike but dropped them for Under Armour for many reasons. His latest shoe is the "Curry 2" which sell for $129.99. These aren't even that expensive for a pair of shoes made for a great player. For example Kobe Bryant's latest shoe, the "Kobe XI Elite" goes for $200. Basketball shoes in general have raised in price over time. When I collected them a few years ago, I'd get a pair of Kobe's for less than $100. I hope you learned something new and I hope you enjoyed my blog! Stay tuned for more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment