Thursday, April 28, 2016

Thoughts About Basketball Shoes

     So as I mentioned in another blog of mine, basketball shoes are a pretty major topic in society these days.
     
     I used to collect these shoes back in elementary school. At that time, they weren't too expensive, prices ranged from $60-$100 for a pair of shoes. Now, they range from $150-$250. In my opinion, this is ridiculous. The major brands are Nike, Adidas, and Under Armour. Under Armour is still pretty small but they're growing. You can get players' shoes like Kobe's, Lebron's, KD's, Curry's which are great, but usually a little more expensive. The most recent pair of Kobe's shoes, the Kobe 11's are $200. I used to get them for around $85. Kobe confirmed that he's going to continue his line of sneakers after he retires. That's great news. The sneaker community now is way bigger with more people collecting more shoes. Unfortunately I left that community and I don't know if I'll ever join back but I might in the future.

     I hope you enjoyed my blog! If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll address them in my next blog. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. In my opinion, people should just get a pair of shoes that's comfortable to them. Maybe pay a few extra bucks so you know it'll last a while. Then don't get another pair until they start to wear off. Also, maybe make it SLIGHTLY bigger than you would like when you first buy it so your feet don't outgrow it too soon.

    ReplyDelete