Friday, April 29, 2016

Thoughts on the iPhone SE

     Apple recently released the new iPhone SE. To be completely honest, I don't really like it. One major difference from the iPhone 6 and 6s is it's size. It looks exactly like an iPhone 5, which is not a good thing.

     Especially for me, going from a massive 5.5 inch iPhone 6 plus to just 4 inches, it's hard. I don't think I could get used to it. Just holding my old iPhone 5 is really weird, and it's extremely hard to type on it because of how many mistakes I make. This iPhone is like a 6s packed into a tiny little case. It has the same 12-megapixel camera, and even the same A9 processor. For me, this isn't enough of a difference to upgrade. The display is 1336 x 640 which would be a downgrade for my 1920 x 1080 iPhone 6 Plus.
     To conclude, I don't recommend upgrading to this new phone. If you have an iPhone 6, 6 plus, 6s, or 6s plus, stick to that. I hope this helped, thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. So obviously you like bigger phones. You need to remember that this is targeted towards people that like the small footprint of small phones but don't want to sacrifice performance. There are surprisingly a lot of people who like that. I feel that this is something you should've mentioned.

    ReplyDelete